Feb 19, 2010

A Les Coquettes Valentine's












How do you spend your Valentine's Weekend? ...with the sexiest, hottest Bourlesque Troupe in town, that's how!

For the February 13th show, Love Story, I made cupcakes for Toronto's hottest Bourlesque Troupe in town - Les Coquettes.  The show was fantastic and the cupcakes were a big hit at the event!

 

I baked 50 Devil's food cake cupcakes and 50 Red velvet cupcakes.  To show the theme of passion and love I decorated them using red and white hand-made fondant roses and red and white sugar candy hearts.  My  absolute favourite however, was the cupcake bodice I made using white and black fondant, icing, marshmallows, and a red heart candy - very sexy!


Now that's HOT!!

For info on future shows (which I highly recommend you attend) please visit: http://www.lescoquettes.com/


1 comment:

  1. Ah wow these are so good! Your valentine's cupcakes are great :D

    ReplyDelete