Apr 27, 2010

And the Winner is ...

The Iron Cupcake January prizes are in!  I thought I would share them with ... I love them all, especially the Demy - it is the coolest toy I ever got! I've already started loading it up with my recipes and can't wait to try it out for real.

Here is a list of the Iron Cupcake Earth Sponsors and the prizes I received, in order:



Hello, Cupcake
by Karen Tack & Alan Richardson

Witty, one-of-a-kind imaginative cupcake designs using candies from the local convenience store. America's favorite food photography team, responsible for the covers of America's top magazines, shows how to create funny, scary, and sophisticated masterpieces, using a zipper lock bag and common candies and snack items.


Cupcake Stackers
by Gourmac

A fun way to serve and stack cupcakes. Make any configuration you can imagine. Also great for serving candy and other small snacks! Combine multiple sets to create tall towers or rings. Each monthly winner will receive 5 sets of 3 stackers. Fun!

Cake Mix Doctor
by Anne Byrne

Ten years ago Anne Byrn's The Cake Mix Doctor began its extraordinary run as one of the most popular baking books of all time. Now Anne Byrn is back with the all-new Cake Mix Doctor Returns! From the beloved author who showed home bakers how adding a touch of sweet butter or a dusting of cocoa powder, a dollop of vanilla yogurt or flurry of grated lemon zest could transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. Here are 160 brand-new recipes—that’s right, 160 amazing cake mix recipes—for luscious layer cakes, sheet cakes, brownies, bars, cookies, and more.


Beautiful Baking Liners
by Vestli House

Vestli House produces and design high quality disposable paper products for baking and cooking. Vestli House is working with the whole process, from idea to completed product. The aim is to inspire and to bring out the artistic, fanciful and creative side of you. Enjoy it yourself or make someone else happy.


Bella Cupcake Couture offers posh and chic textile-inspired cupcake wrappers. The boutique-style designs add a touch of sophistication and elegance for any special occasion. Wrappers are printed with soy inks on recycled papers and are perfect for weddings, bridal and baby showers, birthday and housewarming gifts or just as a little treat for yourself!





The Demy™ is the first and only kitchen-safe digital recipe reader that will revolutionize the way you cook. The Demy™ holds your personal recipe collection in one compact, sleek device. Featuring a high-resolution color touchscreen, an uncluttered interface and many special tools to make any cook’s job easier. It's like an iPod - for your recipes.

________________________________

This past weekend I competed in my third ever boxing bout and although I didn't win this one I gave it all I could that day and in the end, I am still 2:1 and going to keep going.

I may have lost this round but I am not defeated!

Thank you to all my wonderful Friends, Family and amazing Coach for their support!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at all the cools tuff you got :) You totally deserve it. I'd love to give The Demy a try sometime.. that looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete