May 7, 2010

It's a Bird ... It's a Plane! No, it's Superhero Cupcakes!

Damn, these are some sexy superheroes! Not as sexy as these superhero cupcakes though ...
Vanilla flavoured cupcakes packed with lots of chocolate chips - very super! Each one was topped off with banana flavoured buttercream icing and a variety of fruit chew candies and fondant to create each symbol.

BATMAN & ROBIN


GREEN LANTERN

The FLASH

The INCREDIBLES

and last but certainly not least ... SUPERMAN!

My only regret was not making a Wonder Woman symbol!

This package was put together as a donation for the Beaches Co-op Silent Auction "Heroes & Villains" fundraising event tonight, to be held at 7pm at the Balmy Beach Club in Toronto, Ontario.

I will be attending myself, in full costume of course, one I put together myself and which was inspired by the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider video game character (okay, perhaps there was some Angelina Jolie inspiration in there too!) ... Meet:

Sarah Lyn: Cake Baker

For some "fresh" healthy meal ideas please visit my Besides Cupcakes blog for inspiration this week!

1 comment:

  1. As an enormous comic book nerd, I can confidently say...want want want want!

    ReplyDelete