Jul 13, 2010

Back to weekly updates starting Friday



Thought I'd share a little cute cupcake humour today since I am not posting anything new and will be in fact going back to updating this Blog once a week, every Friday only.

Why you ask? Well, it's been a busy year for me so far and I have an even busier summer ahead (or, well,  technically already in).

With moving to a new apartment this week, celebrating and preparing for my friends wedding (which I am in) in August and getting ready for my upcoming Habitat for Humanity Trip to Mozambique August 20th - September 1st it's any wonder that I still have or can make time to paddle with my dragon boat team, bake part-time while working a full-time job, spend a significant amount of time with my pup Scarlet or my friends or family, get in the ring to kick some butt, volunteer once a week with my elderly friends, play hostess to my awesome friend from Calgary, AND update this blog bi-weekly ... hence the fall back to weekly :)

To think, I'm not even a wife or mother yet!  Thank goodness I only have myself to worry about otherwise I think my head might literally explode! Cuddos to all those mothers and wives out there who do it all and then some :)

Cheers and have a great summer!
SL

No comments:

Post a Comment