Aug 6, 2010

Stag n Doe Cupcakes before the Big Day


Today I am busy away baking, decorating and assembling my best friend's wedding cupcake tower. I can't believe it's been over 20 years! It feels like just yesterday we were out in my backyard climbing trees and chasing dogs.  Did I also forget to mention that I'm in the wedding party!? Yep, it's gonna be a very busy two days but hopefully a very happy and memorable time for everyone.

So since I'm super busy with that today I thought I'd share with you the simple yet tasty cupcakes I made for the bride and groom's Stag 'n' Doe.

Two types: Vanilla with dark chocolate chips and Chocolate with white chocolate chips

Each cupcake was topped off with either a chocolate chip cookie, an oatmeal cookie, a double chocolate cookie or a chocolate dipped shortbread cookie and vanilla buttercream.

Please stay tuned for next week when I post her actually wedding cake cupcake tower!

Would love to hear your thoughts ... leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive...they look sinfully good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these cupcakes look great and i bet they taste delicious too!!

    ReplyDelete