Dec 15, 2010

10 Days 'til Christmas: Caught in the Snow?


I know, not very Christmas-like? Well they worked for the Toronto's Les Coquettes, for their Holiday Spectacular themed show: The War on Christmas.


So what's the deal with these so-called Christmas themed cupcakes? I found gummy army guys, yes, they actually have gummy army guy candies, used them for the theme and planted them on top of vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream to simulate snow and ice.


And really, let's face it, with all that holiday "cheer," crazy Christmas shopping, busy stores, long lineups, wrapping, baking, cooking, cleaning, and between family visits and snow storm car rides don't you just feel like you've survived a war?


2 comments:

  1. I love love love these! They're my all time favourites, so unique! Genius idea, I'd love to get my hands on some gummy army men. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)

    I found them at Bulk Barn if that helps ?

    Cheers,
    Sarahlyn

    ReplyDelete