Dec 10, 2010

Birthday Cupcake Tower of Chocolate

For my sister's birthday I went with the simple theme of "what's her favourite cupcake flavour: Chocolate" Bam! Done.  Made vegan Chocolate Brownie cupcakes from my Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World book and they were a major hit with everyone.

  

Each one was decorated with simple white icing and coloured sugar to create a rainbow cupcake tower of chocolaty goodness.


It made for a really cool cake tower especially when lit up with the candles.  I had to walk into the room with that baby, thought we were gonna start a fire with all the candles. ;)


Post-candle blowout ... I was fairly certain I ate some wax.  Is wax vegan!?


Happy Birthday Sis!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday display! I'm sure she appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete