Mar 4, 2011

Mom's Birthday: More Flowers, New Twist


My mother loves flowers, just loves them, all kinds! So, every year I do my best to come up with a new flower designed cake/cupcakes for her birthday,  This year I kept it sweet, simple and small.

The heart shaped cake and mini cupcakes are made of vegan red velvet cake and coloured vegan icing.


The Design: I wanted to create a rose garden, using mini pink cupcakes as the roses and the heart-shaped cake as the base or green "grass" which was created with piping tip #133 - grass tip.


The size was just right, enough for all of us (about 6 of us) to enjoy but not overload on and my mother loved the design.  She was happy!

Happy Birthday Mom!

5 comments:

  1. Wow what pretty cupcakes, im sure your mom would have loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so pretty! Happy Birthday to your mom! :)

    ♥hugs♥
    chinadoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, she did love them!

    SL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, you have a lucky mom! Keep the wonderful work! Athina :-)

    ReplyDelete