Apr 29, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers


At least here's hoping it brings May flowers especially after five days straight of rain here in Toronto.  The grass is looking very green and lush however, and on my daily walks with Scarlet I do see many flower buds peeking through the mulch.  Just in case I did make some early May Gerber daisy cupcakes for a wedding shower tomorrow.


Vegan Mexican hot chocolate cupcakes with white vegan icing and white chocolate fondant daisy (non-vegan).



The same but pink!


The Gerber daisy bouquet - more fondant and green chocolate leaves, green licorice stems (all non-vegan, at least not 100%) on top of a mix of mini and regular vegan chocolate cupcakes.

A perfect Mother's Day gift idea too!

2 comments:

  1. Your Gerber daisies are Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! So far, this one is in my top 5! Beautifuly crafted, whimsical and flawless all at the same time.

    Great job, my dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete