Jun 3, 2011

Insane Blueberry Cardamon Mini Cakes Indeed


I never would have thought I could make RAW cupcakes, okay, well I guess technically these are not cupcakes but I did use cupcake liners and a muffin tin and they kind of look like them, no?

Either way these completely raw, completely vegan and completely delicious mini blueberry cheesecakes are a perfect summer treat on a hot day.  I found the recipe on G Living and have been waiting for a good excuse to finally make these.


These blueberry cardamon mini cakes also include real edible flowers as garnish from my urban balcony garden, which I was happy to finally get to use.

Summer, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. these look great! I LOVE cupcakes! I happened to stumble across your blog and I LOVE it! I love making new blog friends! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Nikki!! I'm on it, lol ;)
    The more friends the merrier!

    Cheers,
    SL

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? These are raw cupcakes? So cool! I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete