Jul 8, 2011

Pretty Summer Flowers on Cupcakes


 pretty summer cupcake, in colour and flavour, it's vegan, gluten-free and delicious!  These chocolate (v/gf) cupcakes were made for a friend's birthday.  I got the fresh flowers at the Evergreen Farmer's Market, pretty and edible, they add the perfect touch I think.


I unfortunately failed to get the name of these edible flowers but I think they are calendula or pot marigold flowers.  The icing is vegan and freshly made with organic strawberries for flavour (also form the farmers market).


Vanilla vegan/gluten-free cupcakes with edible flowers and vanilla vegan icing.



2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! It makes me feel as though I’m doing at least a few things right. That helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I loved used the edible flowers, fo pretty! :)

    SL

    ReplyDelete