Sharing is nice, so here is a lovely recipe for you to try if you like. I made these recently for an office event which got excellent reviews! Happiness is eating cupcakes! :)
Raspberry White Chocolate Cupcakes
1 cup soy milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 1/4 cups organic flour
2 tbsp corn starch
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup canola oil
3/4 cup organic granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp raspberry flavour oil
1/2 - 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a regular size muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. In a small bowl add the apple cider vinegar to the soy milk and set aside for now to allow to curdle.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients - flour, cornstarch baking powder, baking soda and salt - just until combined.
4. In another large bowl mix the oil and sugar together until fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and raspberry oil.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mixing together until just well mixed.
6. Fold in the white chocolate chips until just combined.
7. Fill the each liner about 3/4 full or just over half full.
8. Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes or until lightly golden in colour or a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool on a cooling rack for at least 20-25 minutes before icing.
The icing is vegan raspberry flavoured icing, so I didn't actually use any raspberry in the baking of the cupcakes but pureed raspberries would be marvelous in the icing, next time!
For something more, add fresh organic raspberries on top!