Oct 14, 2011

Pumpkins!


It's never too early to start your Halloween planning.  I am pretty sure I started mine September :) And Thanksgiving, a time to celebrate the harvest, was a perfect occasion to try out my pumpkin cupcake design.

The flavour: pumpkin carob chip with vanilla icing, orange sugar with jube jube stems and green licorice laces for an added touch.

Next up ... Les Coquettes Halloween Show: Cabaret Enchanté

If you haven't bought tickets or have yet to see one of their fantastic shows, I urge you to do so, quickly now!

2 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. Please follow my blog...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, very sweet of you :)

    I will check out the blog tonight.

    Cheers!
    SL

    ReplyDelete