Dec 9, 2011

A Cupcake Baker's Wish List

Christmas shopping for that special someone this weekend? Well, if that special someone you know makes your life just a little bit sweeter, here are some lovely gifts ideas to think about:
Bella Cupcake Couture
Bella Cupcake Couture will help you serve up your baked goods with style in this fancy shmancy cupcake liners.  Check out there website for more variety.

Flirty Aprons
Baking has never looked sexier! Surprise her with this flirty apron.


Okay, so it doesn't all have to be about baking but it most certainly is all about cupcakes here! Even when the cupcake comes in floss form.  Don't ask.  I am curious about this though.  I mean, what flavour could it be?


Worldwide Fred
Serve up your cupcakes with sophistication  in these simple tea cup liners

Notonthehighstreet.com
Such a pretty whisk!

Headchefs
When I have children and bake or cook with them I will buy these headchefs kitchen tools.  So fun!


When all else fails, you can never go wrong with candy.  Most bakers or cake decorators I know love and collect a variety of it because they make great toppings.

The Creative Orchard
 And if you're feeling really ambitious, here's a DIY sprinkles organizer project you can try making.  Again, a variety of sprinkles, can't go wrong here.

Happy Hunting, Shopping, Making and Baking!

2 comments:

  1. I love the apron, and the head chef kitchen tools! So adorable. And now I really want cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know!! I really love the apron too, out of the whole list, I would love that the most ... need to tell my boyfriend lol

    SL
    :)

    ReplyDelete