Dec 2, 2011

It was a Sloooooow November for Cupcakes


Looking forward to the holidays, which are just around the corner.  So even though November was slow I do hope December will pick up, at the very least I'll have many parties, friendly gatherings and family events to bake for.

Thank you Ivan and Rita, if it weren't for you, I would have nothing to show for November! Above and below, the vegan, gluten free, chocolate and vanilla wedding cupcakes I made for them.


These would also make a pretty Christmas cupcake for a party.  Each one is topped with a fondant hand-made flower, fresh mint leave and a couple of candy balls to accent.

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! this is looking so good .Its really delicious recipe,thanks for sharing this recipe .I love Cupcakes . its really gorgeous recipe.....
    Gluten Free Recipes

    ReplyDelete